You are here :
Romania: Ultrafast Mobile And Fixed Network Expansion To Drive ARPS And Revenue Growth
Published on: Dec 2016 | From USD $990 | Published By: GLOBAL DATA | Number Of Pages: 35
Romania: Ultrafast Mobile and Fixed Network Expansion to Drive ARPS and Revenue Growth
The telecommunications market in Romania will generate $3.0bn in service revenue in 2016. The telecom services revenue in Romania is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile data and pay-TV will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market. Going forward, operators should focus on fixed mobile convergence and triple-play and quad-play offerings to improve their ARPU and churn. Investment by operators in 4G network expansion and development and fiber deployments will provide significant opportunities for vendors to support network operators by offering afordable LTE-compatible devices.
The overall telecom service revenue in Romania is estimated to generate $3.0bn in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by the data segment.
- Operators are focusing on fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) and triple play and quad offerings to increase their subscriber base.
- Mobile revenue will account for 61.9% of the total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment over 2016-2021.
- The Romania telecom market will be dominated by Orange Romania as the overall leading operator, followed by Telekom Romania and Vodafone Romania.
"Romania: Ultrafast Mobile and Fixed Network Expansion to Drive ARPS and Revenue Growth," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Romania today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Romania compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Romania.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Romania's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Romania's telecommunications and pay-TV markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Romania's mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Romania's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Romania.
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Segment analysis Mobile services
Overall market opportunities
Romania telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2016E
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
Romania communications market revenue , 2014-2021, US$
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2016-2021, US$
Romania communications market revenue , 2014-2021, RON
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2016-2021, RON
Segment revenues 2014-2021
Service revenue mix: voice, data and video, 2016, 2021
Service revenue mix: fixed and mobile, 2016, 2021
Service revenue by operator, 2016
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2014-2021
Key mobile market indicators, 2016
Mobile data revenue mix, 2016, 2021
Total mobile ARPS; data percentage of total mobile ARPS, 2014-2021
Mobile market shares by subscriptions, 2014-2021
Mobile subscriptions by technology family, 2014-2021
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2014-2021
Key fixed market indicators, 2016
Fixed voice revenue, 2014-2021
Internet revenue, 2014-2021
Fixed market shares by service, 2016
Access lines by technology, 2016 and 2021
Pay-TV subscriptions by technology, 2014-2021
Opportunities in the Romanian telecommunications market
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
The process usually includes collection and interpretation of market data by using statistical and analytical techniques to support the decision making process.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Market research reports provide in-depth analysis about the market conditions and requirements for effective decision making.
The report provides a snapshot of the global market size, segmentation data, marketing growth strategies, market share, export and import information, analysis and forecast of market trends, competition, domestic production, best sales prospects, statistical data, tariffs, regulations, distribution and business practices, end-user analysis, contact points and more.
These research reports include information about competitive strategies, solutions, fact-based research, key takeaways, recommendations, market considerations, emerging business models and market opportunities for multiple segments of an industry.
Market research reports assist in solving business problems and making better decisions to improve business as per the prevalent market trends.
Any person who has the capacity to make decisions for the business must buy the reports. These reports help management in decision making process. Market research helps person to obtain market information from different sources, and in multiple formats. It aims to study supply and demand, analyze data as per geography, age factors, demography, technology, product, psychographic & gender differences, and many other parameters. Access to in-depth market trends helps person to assess the market effectiveness. Some of the multiple techniques used for market research include customer analysis, choice modeling, competition and risk analysis, product research, advertising the research, marketing mix modeling, simulated test marketing, and more.
Market research studies several features of business environment, such as competitors, market structure, government regulations, economic trends, technological advances and financial analysis of companies, industries, and sectors. This helps person in the decision-making process of planning and implementing strategies for their markets.
1. Choose a topic.
2. Make skeleton catalogue.
3. Fill content. As for report content, there are two main information source, Primary and Secondary data collection. Secondary data collectionrefers to information searched from the Internet or data bought from database. Primary data collection refers to information concluded from telephone interview, face-to-face interview, expertâ€™s interview, meeting etc.
4. Audit the report
5. Publish the report.
With regard to information cost, information searching costs the least, database support the second least, and telephone interview the third least. Face-face interview cost higher, in-depth interview much higher and expert interview the highest. A research may adopt all of these approaches, or just some of them.
In general, a good-quality research report needs 1-3 months to be finished. Time and method varies according to different Publishers. Thus, itâ€™s difficult to define an exact procedure or process of making research report. Both time and cost vary. However, specialization has become a basic industry standard. Professional and dedicated products will be more and more popular.
There may be exceptions to this if you place order on a non-working day specifically because our publisher partners are located all over the globe. In case of physical delivery report will be couriered to you within 3 working days from the date of the receipt of payment and delivery time will differ based on your location
+1 (704) 266-3234
- In-depth database Our Reportâ€™s database covers almost all topics of all regions over the Globe..
- Recognised publishing sources Tie ups with top publishers around the globe.
- Customer Support Complete pre and post sales support.
- Safe & Secure Complete secure payment process.