You are here :
Consumer And Market Insights: Ice Cream In Colombia
Published on: Dec 2016 | From USD $875 | Published By: GLOBAL DATA | Number Of Pages: 50
Consumer and Market Insights: Ice Cream in Colombia
The Colombian Ice Cream market is led by the 'Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve' category in both value and volume terms, while 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth during 2015-2020. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the market. Polet and Popsy are the leading players in the Colombian Ice Cream market.
- The Ice Cream market in Colombia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- The Colombian consumers are opting for value for money products in the Ice Cream market
- The 'Impulse Ice Cream -Single Serve' category has the highest volume share in the overall Ice Cream market
- The 'Impulse Ice Cream -Single Serve' category is forecast to register fastest growth in Off-trade sales during 2015-2020
- Poletis the leading brand in the 'Impulse Ice Cream -Single Serve' category in Colombia
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Colombian Ice Cream market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Colombia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bag/Sachet,Tub and Box
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice analysis -Key Takeaways
- Value and volume analysis for the Colombian Ice Cream market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Colombian Ice Cream market
- Degree of trade up/down in the ColombianIce Creammarket (On-trade and Off-trade)
- Volume analysis by category (On-trade and Off-trade analysis)
- Market value and growth rates, by category (On-trade and Off-trade analysis)
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share (Off-trade / On-trade) in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the ColombianFood market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Colombian Ice Cream market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value) by category
- Ice Cream market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Ice Cream market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Ice Cream market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down (Off-trade), 2015
Figure 5: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down (On-trade), 2015
Figure 6: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 7: Market value growth analysis by category (Off-trade), 2010-2020
Figure 8: Market value growth analysis by category (On-trade), 2010-2020
Figure 9: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 10: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 11: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 12: Leading distribution channels, overall Ice Cream market, 2015
Figure 13: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 14: Brand share analysis by category (by value), 2015
Figure 15: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 16:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
The process usually includes collection and interpretation of market data by using statistical and analytical techniques to support the decision making process.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Market research reports provide in-depth analysis about the market conditions and requirements for effective decision making.
The report provides a snapshot of the global market size, segmentation data, marketing growth strategies, market share, export and import information, analysis and forecast of market trends, competition, domestic production, best sales prospects, statistical data, tariffs, regulations, distribution and business practices, end-user analysis, contact points and more.
These research reports include information about competitive strategies, solutions, fact-based research, key takeaways, recommendations, market considerations, emerging business models and market opportunities for multiple segments of an industry.
Market research reports assist in solving business problems and making better decisions to improve business as per the prevalent market trends.
Any person who has the capacity to make decisions for the business must buy the reports. These reports help management in decision making process. Market research helps person to obtain market information from different sources, and in multiple formats. It aims to study supply and demand, analyze data as per geography, age factors, demography, technology, product, psychographic & gender differences, and many other parameters. Access to in-depth market trends helps person to assess the market effectiveness. Some of the multiple techniques used for market research include customer analysis, choice modeling, competition and risk analysis, product research, advertising the research, marketing mix modeling, simulated test marketing, and more.
Market research studies several features of business environment, such as competitors, market structure, government regulations, economic trends, technological advances and financial analysis of companies, industries, and sectors. This helps person in the decision-making process of planning and implementing strategies for their markets.
1. Choose a topic.
2. Make skeleton catalogue.
3. Fill content. As for report content, there are two main information source, Primary and Secondary data collection. Secondary data collectionrefers to information searched from the Internet or data bought from database. Primary data collection refers to information concluded from telephone interview, face-to-face interview, expertâ€™s interview, meeting etc.
4. Audit the report
5. Publish the report.
With regard to information cost, information searching costs the least, database support the second least, and telephone interview the third least. Face-face interview cost higher, in-depth interview much higher and expert interview the highest. A research may adopt all of these approaches, or just some of them.
In general, a good-quality research report needs 1-3 months to be finished. Time and method varies according to different Publishers. Thus, itâ€™s difficult to define an exact procedure or process of making research report. Both time and cost vary. However, specialization has become a basic industry standard. Professional and dedicated products will be more and more popular.
There may be exceptions to this if you place order on a non-working day specifically because our publisher partners are located all over the globe. In case of physical delivery report will be couriered to you within 3 working days from the date of the receipt of payment and delivery time will differ based on your location
+1 (704) 266-3234
- In-depth database Our Reportâ€™s database covers almost all topics of all regions over the Globe..
- Recognised publishing sources Tie ups with top publishers around the globe.
- Customer Support Complete pre and post sales support.
- Safe & Secure Complete secure payment process.