Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Brazil
The Wine market in Brazil is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.8%, in value terms during 2015-2020. Among all categories, Still Wine category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2015-2020. On-trade transactions leads the overall Wine distribution. Chandon and Sangue De Boi are the leading brands in the Brazilain Wine Market. Price conscious Brazilian consumers are seeking affordable and discounted Wines. Further Imported Wines will continue to be popular with Brazilian Wine consumers.
- The Wine market in Brazil is forecast to witness growth at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2015-2020.
- The Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth during 2015-2020.
- The Red Wine segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Still Wine category.
- Private Labels are gaining market share from brands in the Brazilian Wine market.
- Value and Localism the key consumer trends driving the growth in the Brazilian Wine market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Brazil provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass and Paper and Board; container data for: Bottle and Bag-In-Box
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators - GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for the Brazilian Wine market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Brazilian Wine market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Brazilian Wine and Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Brazilian Wine market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Penetration of private label by category in the Brazilian Wine market
- Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
- Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in the Brazilian Wine market:
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Brazilian Wine market
- How to target the trend in the Brazilian Wine market
- How the trend will evolve in the Brazilian Wine market
- Key target demographic and the rate at which the trend will evolve
- What are the key drivers that will influence growth of Wine market in the future
Examples of Product Development
- Products launched in the Brazilian Wine market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine and Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 12: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 13: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 14: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.