You are here :
Strategic Focus Report - Communications And Collaboration
Published on: Dec 2016 | From USD $2995 | Published By: GLOBAL DATA | Number Of Pages: 37
Strategic Focus Report - Communications and Collaboration
This strategic focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the communications and collaboration market. The report outlines the evolution of communications and collaboration technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents view of the revenue opportunities in the communications and collaboration market through to 2020, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the communications and collaboration segment.
- Hosted IP PBX remains the fastest-growing segment in the communications and collaboration market.
- Companies are investing in new locations, preferably near shore, in order to overcome barriers such as working and collaborating with partners and teams in different time zones.
- Business process management (BPM) and BPO are evolving and converging to completely transform the way enterprises are doing business. Enterprises are using BPM to manage the interface between lines of business and IT staff.
Strategic Focus Report - Communications and collaboration analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the communications and collaboration market. The report outlines the evolution of communications and collaboration, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents view of the revenue opportunities in the communications and collaboration market through to 2020, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in communications and collaboration.
This product covers the latest trends in the communications and collaboration market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the communications and collaboration domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the communications and collaboration market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the communications and collaboration market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of communications and collaboration.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the communications and collaboration market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from view of revenue opportunities in the communications and collaboration market through to 2020, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to communications and collaboration.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the communications and collaboration landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the communications and collaboration segment.
- Comprehend the communications and collaboration vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the communications and collaboration market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the communications and collaboration market from 2015 to 2020, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's communications and collaboration requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
2 Technology evolution
2.1 Current technology trends
2.2 Key market drivers and inhibitors
2.2.1 Key market drivers
2.2.2 Key inhibitors
3 Vendor landscape
3.1 Vendor snapshot (the top five vendors)
4 The market opportunity
4.1 The total market opportunity
4.2 Geographic breakdown
4.3 Vertical market breakdown
4.4 Sizeband breakdown
5 Communications and collaboration investment priorities
6.1 Evolution of low cost UC solutions and rising acceptance of enterprise mobility leading to increased demand for communications and collaboration solutions
7.2 Further reading
7.3 Contact the authors
Figure 1: Key trends impacting the communications andcollaboration market
Figure 2: Key market drivers and inhibitors impacting the communications and collaboration market
Figure 3: Impact over time of technology evolution in the communications and collaboration market
Figure 4: Market share of the leading vendors in the communications and collaboration market - 2015
Figure 5: Communications and collaboration - global market opportunity forecast
Figure 6: Communications and collaboration - global market opportunity forecast by region
Figure 7: Communications and collaboration - global market opportunity forecast by vertical market (top six verticals only)
Figure 8: Communications and collaboration - global market opportunity forecast by size band
Figure 9: Communications and collaboration - enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
The process usually includes collection and interpretation of market data by using statistical and analytical techniques to support the decision making process.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Market research reports provide in-depth analysis about the market conditions and requirements for effective decision making.
The report provides a snapshot of the global market size, segmentation data, marketing growth strategies, market share, export and import information, analysis and forecast of market trends, competition, domestic production, best sales prospects, statistical data, tariffs, regulations, distribution and business practices, end-user analysis, contact points and more.
These research reports include information about competitive strategies, solutions, fact-based research, key takeaways, recommendations, market considerations, emerging business models and market opportunities for multiple segments of an industry.
Market research reports assist in solving business problems and making better decisions to improve business as per the prevalent market trends.
Any person who has the capacity to make decisions for the business must buy the reports. These reports help management in decision making process. Market research helps person to obtain market information from different sources, and in multiple formats. It aims to study supply and demand, analyze data as per geography, age factors, demography, technology, product, psychographic & gender differences, and many other parameters. Access to in-depth market trends helps person to assess the market effectiveness. Some of the multiple techniques used for market research include customer analysis, choice modeling, competition and risk analysis, product research, advertising the research, marketing mix modeling, simulated test marketing, and more.
Market research studies several features of business environment, such as competitors, market structure, government regulations, economic trends, technological advances and financial analysis of companies, industries, and sectors. This helps person in the decision-making process of planning and implementing strategies for their markets.
1. Choose a topic.
2. Make skeleton catalogue.
3. Fill content. As for report content, there are two main information source, Primary and Secondary data collection. Secondary data collectionrefers to information searched from the Internet or data bought from database. Primary data collection refers to information concluded from telephone interview, face-to-face interview, expertâ€™s interview, meeting etc.
4. Audit the report
5. Publish the report.
With regard to information cost, information searching costs the least, database support the second least, and telephone interview the third least. Face-face interview cost higher, in-depth interview much higher and expert interview the highest. A research may adopt all of these approaches, or just some of them.
In general, a good-quality research report needs 1-3 months to be finished. Time and method varies according to different Publishers. Thus, itâ€™s difficult to define an exact procedure or process of making research report. Both time and cost vary. However, specialization has become a basic industry standard. Professional and dedicated products will be more and more popular.
There may be exceptions to this if you place order on a non-working day specifically because our publisher partners are located all over the globe. In case of physical delivery report will be couriered to you within 3 working days from the date of the receipt of payment and delivery time will differ based on your location
+1 (704) 266-3234
- In-depth database Our Reportâ€™s database covers almost all topics of all regions over the Globe..
- Recognised publishing sources Tie ups with top publishers around the globe.
- Customer Support Complete pre and post sales support.
- Safe & Secure Complete secure payment process.