You are here :
Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise IT Security
Published on: Dec 2016 | From USD $2995 | Published By: GLOBAL DATA | Number Of Pages: 35
Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise IT Security
This Strategic Focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise IT security market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise IT security technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise IT security market through to 2020, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the enterprise IT security segment.
- Enterprises have realized the magnitude of loss that can result from a cyber-attack and are therefore taking a wholesome approach in curbing these attacks to protect their sensitive data and IT infrastructure.
- The continuous evolution of technologies is transforming the way enterprises operate, leading them to explore novel ways to derive the maximum value out of security solutions.
- Furthermore, security vendors encounter many challenges, such as the additional security policies that are required in a cloud and mobility powered environment.
Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise IT Security analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise IT security market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise IT security, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise IT security market through to 2020, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the enterprise IT security.
This product covers the latest trends in the enterprise IT security market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the enterprise IT security domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the enterprise IT security market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the enterprise IT security market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of enterprise IT security.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the enterprise IT security market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from view of revenue opportunities in the enterprise IT security market through to 2020, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to enterprise
Reasons To Buy
- Helps the reader to understand the enterprise IT security market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise IT security segment.
- The report provides an assessment of IT security vendors and their relative positions in the enterprise IT security market.
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the enterprise IT security market from 2015 to 2020, spanning three technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the enterprise IT security segment and its sub categories.
2 Technology evolution
2.1 Current technology trends
2.2 Key market drivers and challenges
2.2.1 Key market drivers
2.2.2 Key challenges
3 Vendor landscape
3.1 Vendor snapshot (the top five vendors)
4 The market opportunity
4.1 The total market opportunity
4.2 Geographic breakdown
4.3 Vertical market breakdown
4.4 Size band breakdown
5 Enterprise IT security investment priorities
6.1 Competitive market forces continue to contour the transformation of enterprise applications
7.2 Further reading
7.3 Contact the authors
Figure 1: Key trends impacting the enterprise IT security market
Figure 2: Key market drivers and challenges faced by the enterprise IT security market
Figure 3: Impact over time of technology evolution in the enterprise IT security market
Figure 4: Market share of the leading vendors in the enterprise IT security software market - 2015
Figure 5: Enterprise IT security software - global market opportunity forecast
Figure 6: Enterprise IT security software - global market opportunity forecast by region
Figure 7: Enterprise IT security software - global market opportunity forecast by vertical market (top six verticals only)
Figure 8: Enterprise IT security software - global market opportunity forecast by size band
Figure 9: IT Security - enterprises' current and future investment priorities (H1 2016)
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
The process usually includes collection and interpretation of market data by using statistical and analytical techniques to support the decision making process.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Market research reports provide in-depth analysis about the market conditions and requirements for effective decision making.
The report provides a snapshot of the global market size, segmentation data, marketing growth strategies, market share, export and import information, analysis and forecast of market trends, competition, domestic production, best sales prospects, statistical data, tariffs, regulations, distribution and business practices, end-user analysis, contact points and more.
These research reports include information about competitive strategies, solutions, fact-based research, key takeaways, recommendations, market considerations, emerging business models and market opportunities for multiple segments of an industry.
Market research reports assist in solving business problems and making better decisions to improve business as per the prevalent market trends.
Any person who has the capacity to make decisions for the business must buy the reports. These reports help management in decision making process. Market research helps person to obtain market information from different sources, and in multiple formats. It aims to study supply and demand, analyze data as per geography, age factors, demography, technology, product, psychographic & gender differences, and many other parameters. Access to in-depth market trends helps person to assess the market effectiveness. Some of the multiple techniques used for market research include customer analysis, choice modeling, competition and risk analysis, product research, advertising the research, marketing mix modeling, simulated test marketing, and more.
Market research studies several features of business environment, such as competitors, market structure, government regulations, economic trends, technological advances and financial analysis of companies, industries, and sectors. This helps person in the decision-making process of planning and implementing strategies for their markets.
1. Choose a topic.
2. Make skeleton catalogue.
3. Fill content. As for report content, there are two main information source, Primary and Secondary data collection. Secondary data collectionrefers to information searched from the Internet or data bought from database. Primary data collection refers to information concluded from telephone interview, face-to-face interview, expertâ€™s interview, meeting etc.
4. Audit the report
5. Publish the report.
With regard to information cost, information searching costs the least, database support the second least, and telephone interview the third least. Face-face interview cost higher, in-depth interview much higher and expert interview the highest. A research may adopt all of these approaches, or just some of them.
In general, a good-quality research report needs 1-3 months to be finished. Time and method varies according to different Publishers. Thus, itâ€™s difficult to define an exact procedure or process of making research report. Both time and cost vary. However, specialization has become a basic industry standard. Professional and dedicated products will be more and more popular.
There may be exceptions to this if you place order on a non-working day specifically because our publisher partners are located all over the globe. In case of physical delivery report will be couriered to you within 3 working days from the date of the receipt of payment and delivery time will differ based on your location
+1 (704) 266-3234
- In-depth database Our Reportâ€™s database covers almost all topics of all regions over the Globe..
- Recognised publishing sources Tie ups with top publishers around the globe.
- Customer Support Complete pre and post sales support.
- Safe & Secure Complete secure payment process.