Waste Management in Germany
Waste Management in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the waste management market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the waste management market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany waste management market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Germany waste management market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Germany waste management market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Germany's waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?
The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW) - including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge. The industry's value represents the amount of total typical charge per tonne for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated. The industry's volume represents the total MSW generation. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates
The German Waste Management industry is forecast to generate total revenues of $7,706.9m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2012 and 2016.
Industry consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -1% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 47.8 million tons in 2016.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decline even faster, with an anticipated CARC of -1% for the five-year period 2016 - 2021.
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Remondis SE and Co. KG
Veolia Environnement S.A.
Related MarketLine research
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.