Airlines North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
The NAFTA in Global industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value, volume and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines industry in NAFTA
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines industry in NAFTA
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA airlines market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA airlines market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA airlines market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the market?
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The airlines industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $181,367.6 billion in 2015.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 7.7% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the airlines industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $160,523.8 billion in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $12,850.1 and $7,993.7 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the airlines industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $198,894.0 billion in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $16,989.1 and $12,042.5 billion, respectively.
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Airlines in Canada
Five forces analysis
Airlines in Mexico
Five forces analysis
Airlines in The United States
Five forces analysis
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.