You are here :
Electrical And Electronics Retail In Egypt
Published on: Jul 2016 | From USD $350 | Published By: MARKETLINE REPORTS | Number Of Pages: 32
Electrical and Electronics Retail in Egypt
Electrical and Electronics Retail in Egypt industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Egypt electrical and electronics retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the electrical and electronics retail market in Egypt
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the electrical and electronics retail market in Egypt
Leading company profiles reveal details of key electrical and electronics retail market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Egypt electrical and electronics retail market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Egypt economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Egypt electrical and electronics retail market by value in 2015?
What will be the size of the Egypt electrical and electronics retail market in 2020?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Egypt electrical and electronics retail market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Egypt's electrical and electronics retail market?
- The Electrical and Electronics Retail market is comprised of the sales of communications equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, and photographic equipment. Communications equipment includes retail sales only of answer machines, fax machines, fixed-line telephones, mobile phone accessories and mobile phones. Computer hardware and software includes retail sales only of desktops and laptop computers, software, memory sticks, CD packs, hard disks and other data storage devices, computer peripherals, PDAs, organizers, calculators, and satellite navigation systems. Consumer electronics includes retail sales of CD players, DVD players and recorders, hi-fi systems, home theatres, in-car entertainment systems, portable digital radios, radios, televisions and video recorders, home use and portable games consoles. Household appliances includes major domestic appliances (air conditioners, dishwashers, dryers, freezers, hobs and extractors, microwave ovens, refrigerators, stoves, vacuum cleaners and washing machines) plus minor domestic appliances (blenders, coffee machines, deep fryers, food processors, grills, hair products, hair trimmers, curling tongs, razors, hand-held mixers, irons, juicers, kettles, stand mixers, toasters, sun lamps and fans). Photographic equipment includes camcorders, cameras, projectors, camera and camcorder accessories, binoculars and telescopes. The market is valued at retail selling price (RSP) with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The Egyptian electrical and electronics retail market had total revenues of $5.7bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% between 2011 and 2015.
- The communications equipment segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $2.1bn, equivalent to 36.3% of the market's overall value.
- Photographic equipment is becoming obsolete to the casual consumer, with smartphones and tablets providing similar functionality but with much greater utility, explaining the segment's collapse in recent years.
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Related MarketLine research
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
The process usually includes collection and interpretation of market data by using statistical and analytical techniques to support the decision making process.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Market research reports provide in-depth analysis about the market conditions and requirements for effective decision making.
The report provides a snapshot of the global market size, segmentation data, marketing growth strategies, market share, export and import information, analysis and forecast of market trends, competition, domestic production, best sales prospects, statistical data, tariffs, regulations, distribution and business practices, end-user analysis, contact points and more.
These research reports include information about competitive strategies, solutions, fact-based research, key takeaways, recommendations, market considerations, emerging business models and market opportunities for multiple segments of an industry.
Market research reports assist in solving business problems and making better decisions to improve business as per the prevalent market trends.
Any person who has the capacity to make decisions for the business must buy the reports. These reports help management in decision making process. Market research helps person to obtain market information from different sources, and in multiple formats. It aims to study supply and demand, analyze data as per geography, age factors, demography, technology, product, psychographic & gender differences, and many other parameters. Access to in-depth market trends helps person to assess the market effectiveness. Some of the multiple techniques used for market research include customer analysis, choice modeling, competition and risk analysis, product research, advertising the research, marketing mix modeling, simulated test marketing, and more.
Market research studies several features of business environment, such as competitors, market structure, government regulations, economic trends, technological advances and financial analysis of companies, industries, and sectors. This helps person in the decision-making process of planning and implementing strategies for their markets.
1. Choose a topic.
2. Make skeleton catalogue.
3. Fill content. As for report content, there are two main information source, Primary and Secondary data collection. Secondary data collectionrefers to information searched from the Internet or data bought from database. Primary data collection refers to information concluded from telephone interview, face-to-face interview, expertâ€™s interview, meeting etc.
4. Audit the report
5. Publish the report.
With regard to information cost, information searching costs the least, database support the second least, and telephone interview the third least. Face-face interview cost higher, in-depth interview much higher and expert interview the highest. A research may adopt all of these approaches, or just some of them.
In general, a good-quality research report needs 1-3 months to be finished. Time and method varies according to different Publishers. Thus, itâ€™s difficult to define an exact procedure or process of making research report. Both time and cost vary. However, specialization has become a basic industry standard. Professional and dedicated products will be more and more popular.
There may be exceptions to this if you place order on a non-working day specifically because our publisher partners are located all over the globe. In case of physical delivery report will be couriered to you within 3 working days from the date of the receipt of payment and delivery time will differ based on your location
+1 (704) 266-3234
- In-depth database Our Reportâ€™s database covers almost all topics of all regions over the Globe..
- Recognised publishing sources Tie ups with top publishers around the globe.
- Customer Support Complete pre and post sales support.
- Safe & Secure Complete secure payment process.