You are here :
Bloomberg L.P. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published on: Mar 2017 | From USD $125 | Published By: GLOBAL DATA | Number Of Pages: 27
Bloomberg L.P. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Bloomberg L.P. (Bloomberg) is an international media company that provides business and financial information and news. It provides data, news and analytics through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and BNA. The company delivers Bloomberg news through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, and the Internet. It also publishes magazines, such as Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets and Bloomberg Pursuits. In addition, Bloomberg provides financial products through Bloomberg Terminal, Bloomberg Tradebook, Bloomberg Briefs, Bloomberg SEF and Bloomberg Indices. Furthermore, the company offers various enterprise and industry products. The company has operations in Latin America, North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. Bloomberg is headquartered in New York, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Bloomberg L.P. - Key Facts 4
Bloomberg L.P. - Key Employees 5
Bloomberg L.P. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Bloomberg L.P. - Key Operational Employees 7
Bloomberg L.P. - Major Products and Services 8
Bloomberg L.P. - History 9
Bloomberg L.P. - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Â– Company Analysis 19
Bloomberg L.P. - Business Description 19
Bloomberg L.P. - Corporate Strategy 21
Bloomberg L.P. - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Bloomberg L.P. - Strengths 22
Bloomberg L.P. - Weaknesses 23
Bloomberg L.P. - Opportunities 24
Bloomberg L.P. - Threats 25
Bloomberg L.P. - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Â– Appendix 27
About GlobalData 27
Contact Us 27
List of Tables
Bloomberg L.P., Key Facts 4
Bloomberg L.P., Key Employees 5
Bloomberg L.P., Key Employee Biographies 6
Bloomberg L.P., Key Operational Employees 7
Bloomberg L.P., Major Products and Services 8
Bloomberg L.P., History 9
Bloomberg L.P., Subsidiaries 18
Bloomberg L.P., Key Competitors 26
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
The process usually includes collection and interpretation of market data by using statistical and analytical techniques to support the decision making process.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Market research reports provide in-depth analysis about the market conditions and requirements for effective decision making.
The report provides a snapshot of the global market size, segmentation data, marketing growth strategies, market share, export and import information, analysis and forecast of market trends, competition, domestic production, best sales prospects, statistical data, tariffs, regulations, distribution and business practices, end-user analysis, contact points and more.
These research reports include information about competitive strategies, solutions, fact-based research, key takeaways, recommendations, market considerations, emerging business models and market opportunities for multiple segments of an industry.
Market research reports assist in solving business problems and making better decisions to improve business as per the prevalent market trends.
Any person who has the capacity to make decisions for the business must buy the reports. These reports help management in decision making process. Market research helps person to obtain market information from different sources, and in multiple formats. It aims to study supply and demand, analyze data as per geography, age factors, demography, technology, product, psychographic & gender differences, and many other parameters. Access to in-depth market trends helps person to assess the market effectiveness. Some of the multiple techniques used for market research include customer analysis, choice modeling, competition and risk analysis, product research, advertising the research, marketing mix modeling, simulated test marketing, and more.
Market research studies several features of business environment, such as competitors, market structure, government regulations, economic trends, technological advances and financial analysis of companies, industries, and sectors. This helps person in the decision-making process of planning and implementing strategies for their markets.
1. Choose a topic.
2. Make skeleton catalogue.
3. Fill content. As for report content, there are two main information source, Primary and Secondary data collection. Secondary data collectionrefers to information searched from the Internet or data bought from database. Primary data collection refers to information concluded from telephone interview, face-to-face interview, expertâ€™s interview, meeting etc.
4. Audit the report
5. Publish the report.
With regard to information cost, information searching costs the least, database support the second least, and telephone interview the third least. Face-face interview cost higher, in-depth interview much higher and expert interview the highest. A research may adopt all of these approaches, or just some of them.
In general, a good-quality research report needs 1-3 months to be finished. Time and method varies according to different Publishers. Thus, itâ€™s difficult to define an exact procedure or process of making research report. Both time and cost vary. However, specialization has become a basic industry standard. Professional and dedicated products will be more and more popular.
There may be exceptions to this if you place order on a non-working day specifically because our publisher partners are located all over the globe. In case of physical delivery report will be couriered to you within 3 working days from the date of the receipt of payment and delivery time will differ based on your location
+1 (704) 266-3234
- In-depth database Our Reportâ€™s database covers almost all topics of all regions over the Globe..
- Recognised publishing sources Tie ups with top publishers around the globe.
- Customer Support Complete pre and post sales support.
- Safe & Secure Complete secure payment process.