PCs in France
PCs in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France pcs market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The personal computers (PCs) market consists of the sale of both desktop and portable PCs.
- The French PCs market had total revenues of $4,980.5m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -5.7% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -2.9% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 8.8 million units in 2016.
- The impact of increases in game consoles has resulted in a decline in the PC market as individuals seem to prefer these PC alternatives.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the pcs market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pcs market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pcs market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France pcs market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France pcs market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the France pcs market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France pcs market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's pcs market?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Related MarketLine research
List of Tables
Table 1: France PCs market value: $ billion, 2012–16
Table 2: France PCs market volume: million units, 2012–16
Table 3: France PCs market category segmentation: $ billion, 2016
Table 4: France PCs market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2016
Table 5: France PCs market value forecast: $ billion, 2016–21
Table 6: France PCs market volume forecast: million units, 2016–21
Table 7: Acer Incorporated: key facts
Table 8: Acer Incorporated: key financials ($)
Table 9: Acer Incorporated: key financials (NT$)
Table 10: Acer Incorporated: key financial ratios
Table 11: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key facts
Table 12: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 13: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key financials (NT$)
Table 14: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 15: Dell Inc: key facts
Table 16: HP Inc.: key facts
Table 17: HP Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 18: HP Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 19: France size of population (million), 2012–16
Table 20: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2012–16
Table 21: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2012–16
Table 22: France inflation, 2012–16
Table 23: France consumer price index (absolute), 2012–16
Table 24: France exchange rate, 2012–16 List of Figures
Figure 1: France PCs market value: $ billion, 2012–16
Figure 2: France PCs market volume: million units, 2012–16
Figure 3: France PCs market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2016
Figure 4: France PCs market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2016
Figure 5: France PCs market value forecast: $ billion, 2016–21
Figure 6: France PCs market volume forecast: million units, 2016–21
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the PCs market in France, 2016
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the PCs market in France, 2016
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the PCs market in France, 2016
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the PCs market in France, 2016
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the PCs market in France, 2016
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the PCs market in France, 2016
Figure 13: Acer Incorporated: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Acer Incorporated: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: HP Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: HP Inc.: assets & liabilities
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.