Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Traumatic Brain Injury - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Traumatic brain injury happens when an external mechanical force causes brain damage. Traumatic brain injury usually results from a violent blow or jolt to the head or body. Symptoms include headache, dizziness, nausea or vomiting, mood changes, fatigue or drowsiness, difficulty sleeping and memory or concentration problems. Risk factor includes age. Certain types of traumatic brain injury increase the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease and coordination problems.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Traumatic Brain Injury - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Traumatic Brain Injury and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 7, 3, 1, 56 and 10 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 11 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directís proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and itís most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Traumatic Brain Injury (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 7
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 8
Traumatic Brain Injury - Overview 9
Traumatic Brain Injury - Therapeutics Development 10
Pipeline Overview 10
Pipeline by Companies 11
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 16
Products under Development by Companies 17
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 21
Traumatic Brain Injury - Therapeutics Assessment 22
Assessment by Target 22
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 26
Assessment by Route of Administration 30
Assessment by Molecule Type 32
Traumatic Brain Injury - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 34
ALSP Inc 34
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings Inc 34
Apollo Endosurgery Inc 35
Athersys Inc 35
Beech Tree Labs Inc 36
Cognosci Inc 36
Eustralis Pharmaceuticals Ltd 37
Intellect Neurosciences Inc 37
International Stem Cell Corp 38
Ischemix Inc 38
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc 39
Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 39
Levolta Pharmaceuticals Inc 40
Lixte Biotechnology Holdings Inc 40
MandalMed Inc 41
Mapreg SAS 41
Neuralstem Inc 42
Neuren Pharmaceuticals Ltd 42
Neurofx Inc 43
NeuroNascent Inc 43
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB 44
New World Laboratories Inc 44
NuvOx Pharma LLC 45
Omeros Corp 45
Oxeia Biopharmaceuticals Inc 46
PharmatrophiX Inc 46
Phylogica Ltd 47
Prevacus Inc 47
QR Pharma Inc 48
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals Inc 48
Remedy Pharmaceuticals Inc 49
Sage Therapeutics Inc 49
SanBio Inc 50
STATegics Inc 50
Stemedica Cell Technologies Inc 51
SynZyme Technologies LLC 51
Tetra Discovery Partners LLC 52
Thera Neuropharma Inc 52
vasopharm GmbH 53
VG Life Sciences Inc 53
Traumatic Brain Injury - Drug Profiles 54
(levocetirizine dihydrochloride + montelukast sodium) - Drug Profile 54
2-DG - Drug Profile 55
ALP-496 - Drug Profile 57
AMRS-001 - Drug Profile 59
AST-002 - Drug Profile 68
AST-004 - Drug Profile 69
AVL-8168 - Drug Profile 70
BQ-A - Drug Profile 71
brexanolone - Drug Profile 72
BTL-slo - Drug Profile 81
Cell Therapy to Activate hNT-3 for Spinal Cord and Traumatic Brain Injury - Drug Profile 83
CEVA-101 - Drug Profile 84
CEVA-102 - Drug Profile 86
CHEC-9 - Drug Profile 87
CMX-2043 - Drug Profile 88
CNB-001 - Drug Profile 91
COG-1410 - Drug Profile 93
cyclosporine - Drug Profile 95
dexamethasone acetate + melatonin - Drug Profile 101
EPO-Variant - Drug Profile 102
EUC-001 - Drug Profile 103
felbamate - Drug Profile 104
glyburide - Drug Profile 105
HBI-002 - Drug Profile 109
HBI-137 - Drug Profile 110
HBN-1 - Drug Profile 111
HBN-2 - Drug Profile 112
HPI-201 - Drug Profile 113
HPI-363 - Drug Profile 115
ibudilast - Drug Profile 116
ICCN-100 - Drug Profile 126
ISC-hpNSC - Drug Profile 127
JM-4 - Drug Profile 132
KPT-350 - Drug Profile 133
LB-201 - Drug Profile 135
LB-205 - Drug Profile 136
LM-22A4 - Drug Profile 137
LM11A-31BHS - Drug Profile 139
Lpathomab - Drug Profile 141
MAP-4343 - Drug Profile 144
Monoclonal Antibody for Central Nervous System - Drug Profile 145
Monoclonal Antibody to Inhibit HMGB1 for Influenza A Infections and Nervous System Disorders - Drug Profile 146
Monoclonal Antibody to Inhibit Tau for Central Nervous System Disorders - Drug Profile 147
MW-151 - Drug Profile 148
N-acetyl cysteine amide - Drug Profile 149
ND-478 - Drug Profile 150
Neu-2000 - Drug Profile 151
neuregulin-1 - Drug Profile 153
NFx-101 - Drug Profile 154
NNI-370 - Drug Profile 155
NNZ-2591 - Drug Profile 156
NSI-189 - Drug Profile 158
NSI-566 - Drug Profile 163
NVX-108 - Drug Profile 171
NVX-428 - Drug Profile 172
NWL-53 - Drug Profile 173
NYX-2925 - Drug Profile 174
OXE-103 - Drug Profile 176
PEG-HCC - Drug Profile 177
PF-05285401 - Drug Profile 178
Posiphen - Drug Profile 189
PRV-002 - Drug Profile 192
PYC-35 - Drug Profile 193
PYC-36 - Drug Profile 194
PYC-38 - Drug Profile 195
PYC-98 - Drug Profile 196
R-554 - Drug Profile 197
RGN-352 - Drug Profile 198
ronopterin - Drug Profile 202
SanFlow - Drug Profile 204
SB-623 - Drug Profile 205
Small Molecule to Activate Epsilon PKC for Traumatic Brain Injury - Drug Profile 209
Small Molecule to Antagonize GPR17 for Central Nervous System Disorders - Drug Profile 210
Small Molecules for Traumatic Brain Injury - Drug Profile 211
Small Molecules to Antagonize TLR-4 for CNS Disorders - Drug Profile 212
Small Molecules to Inhibit PBR for Traumatic Brain Injury and Neurodegenerative Diseases - Drug Profile 213
Stem Cell Therapy for Bacterial Sepsis, Cardiovascular Disease, CNS Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Respiratory Disease and Toxicology - Drug Profile 214
Stem Cell Therapy for Central Nervous System Disorders - Drug Profile 220
STSE-15 - Drug Profile 221
SYN-2 - Drug Profile 223
SYN-NCE - Drug Profile 224
T-094 - Drug Profile 225
TauC-3 - Drug Profile 226
UH-0113 - Drug Profile 228
UH-0213 - Drug Profile 229
VG-1177 - Drug Profile 230
VitalHeme - Drug Profile 232
VOLT-02 - Drug Profile 233
XN-001 - Drug Profile 234
ZL-006 - Drug Profile 235
Traumatic Brain Injury - Dormant Projects 236
Traumatic Brain Injury - Discontinued Products 239
Traumatic Brain Injury - Product Development Milestones 240
Featured News & Press Releases 240
Secondary Research 252
Primary Research 252
Expert Panel Validation 252
Contact Us 252
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analysing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.