Barnabas Health Medical Group (Barnabas Health) is a healthcare service provider that offers medical services and outpatient services. The company offers outpatient services through ambulatory surgery center, breast center, the center for health and wellness, colon wellness center, comprehensive rehabilitation center, diabetes and self management classes, hearing center and imaging center. The hospital also provides medical services through bariatric surgery, blood management institute, burn center, cancer programs and services and, cardiac services among others. It provides services in the areas of otolaryngology, pain management, pediatric specialties, plastic/cosmetic and maxillofacial, podiatric, urology and vascular. Barnabas Health is headquartered in West Orange, New Jersey, the US.
Barnabas Health Medical Group - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Barnabas Health Medical Group, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 5
Barnabas Health Medical Group, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals By Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 6
Barnabas Health Medical Group, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Region, 2011 to YTD 2017 7
Barnabas Health Medical Group, Medical Devices Deals, 2011 to YTD 2017 8
Barnabas Health Medical Group, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals Summary, 2011 to YTD 2017 9
Barnabas Health Medical Group, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details 10
RadNet Enters Into Joint Venture Agreement With Barnabas Health 10
Barnabas Health and Robert Wood Johnson Health to Merge 11
St. Barnabas Health System To Acquire Jersey City Medical Center 11
Barnabas Health Medical Group - Key Competitors 13
Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
About GlobalData 15
Contact Us 15
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analysing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.