GlobalData’s new report, "Brazil Angio Suites Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the Brazil Angio Suites market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segements - Biplane Angio Suites and Single Plane Angio Suites.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segements, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Angio Suites market segements - Biplane Angio Suites and Single Plane Angio Suites.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segements. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segements.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Brazil Angio Suites market.
- Key players covered include Siemens Limited, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare Limited and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand capitalize.
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 What Is This Report About? 4
2.2 Angio Suites Market Segmentation 4
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 5
3 Angio Suites Market, Brazil 6
3.1 Angio Suites Market, Brazil, Revenue ($m), 2008-2015 6
3.2 Angio Suites Market, Brazil, Revenue ($m), 2015-2022 8
3.3 Angio Suites Market, Brazil, Volume (Units), 2008-2015 10
3.4 Angio Suites Market, Brazil, Volume (Units), 2015-2022 12
3.5 Angio Suites Market, Brazil, Average Price ($), 2008-2022 14
3.6 Angio Suites Market, Brazil, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2014-2015 15
3.7 Angio Suites Market, Brazil, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2015 16
4 Overview of Key Companies in Brazil, Angio Suites Market 17
4.1 Siemens Limited 17
4.1.1 Company Overview 17
4.2 GE Healthcare Ltd 17
4.2.1 Company Overview 17
4.3 Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation 17
4.3.1 Company Overview 17
4.4 Shimadzu Corp 18
4.4.1 Company Overview 18
5 Appendix 19
5.1 Research Methodology 20
5.1.1 Coverage 20
5.1.2 Secondary Research 20
5.1.3 Primary Research 21
5.1.4 Market Modeling and Forecasting 22
5.1.5 Company Share Analysis 23
5.1.6 Distribution Share Analysis 24
5.1.7 Benchmarking 24
5.2 GlobalData Consulting 24
5.3 Contact Us 25
5.4 Disclaimer 25
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analysing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.