GlobalData’s new report, "Brazil X-ray Systems Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the Brazil X-ray Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segements - Analog X-ray Systems and Digital X-ray Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segements, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for X-ray Systems market segements - Analog X-ray Systems and Digital X-ray Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segements. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segements.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Brazil X-ray Systems market.
- Key players covered include Siemens Limited, GE Healthcare Limited, Philips Healthcare and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand capitalize.
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 What Is This Report About? 4
2.2 X-ray Systems Market Segmentation 4
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 5
3 X-ray Systems Market, Brazil 6
3.1 X-ray Systems Market, Brazil, Revenue ($m), 2008-2015 6
3.2 X-ray Systems Market, Brazil, Revenue ($m), 2015-2022 8
3.2.1 Digital X-ray Systems Market, Brazil, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2008-2015 10
3.2.2 Digital X-ray Systems Market, Brazil, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2015-2022 12
3.3 X-ray Systems Market, Brazil, Volume (Units), 2008-2015 14
3.4 X-ray Systems Market, Brazil, Volume (Units), 2015-2022 16
3.4.1 Digital X-ray Systems Market, Brazil, Volume (Units), by Segment, 2008-2015 18
3.4.2 Digital X-ray Systems Market, Brazil, Volume (Units), by Segment, 2015-2022 20
3.5 X-ray Systems Market, Brazil, Average Price ($), 2008-2022 22
3.6 X-ray Systems Market, Brazil, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2014-2015 23
3.7 X-ray Systems Market, Brazil, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2015 24
4 Overview of Key Companies in Brazil, X-ray Systems Market 25
4.1 GE Healthcare Ltd 25
4.1.1 Company Overview 25
4.2 Siemens Limited 25
4.2.1 Company Overview 25
4.3 Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation 25
4.3.1 Company Overview 25
4.4 Shimadzu Corp 26
4.4.1 Company Overview 26
5 X-ray Systems Market Pipeline Products 27
6 Recent Developments 28
6.1 Strategy And Business Planning 28
6.1.1 Mar 03, 2016: Varian Medical Systems Breaks Ground On New Brazil Facility 28
7 Appendix 29
7.1 Research Methodology 30
7.1.1 Coverage 30
7.1.2 Secondary Research 30
7.1.3 Primary Research 31
7.1.4 Market Modeling and Forecasting 32
7.1.5 Company Share Analysis 33
7.1.6 Distribution Share Analysis 34
7.1.7 Benchmarking 34
7.2 GlobalData Consulting 34
7.3 Contact Us 35
7.4 Disclaimer 35
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analysing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.