GlobalData’s new report, "Canada Bone Densitometers Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the Canada Bone Densitometers market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segements - Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) and Quantitative Ultrasound (QUS).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segements, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Bone Densitometers market segements - Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) and Quantitative Ultrasound (QUS).
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segements. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segements.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Canada Bone Densitometers market.
- Key players covered include Hologic, Inc., Swissray Medical AG, GE Healthcare Limited, Diagnostic Medical Systems SA and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand capitalize.
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 What Is This Report About? 4
2.2 Bone Densitometers Market Segmentation 4
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 5
3 Bone Densitometers Market, Canada 6
3.1 Bone Densitometers Market, Canada, Revenue ($m), 2008-2015 6
3.2 Bone Densitometers Market, Canada, Revenue ($m), 2015-2022 8
3.2.1 Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Market, Canada, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2008-2015 10
3.2.2 Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Market, Canada, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2015-2022 12
3.3 Bone Densitometers Market, Canada, Volume (Units), 2008-2015 14
3.4 Bone Densitometers Market, Canada, Volume (Units), 2015-2022 16
3.4.1 Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Market, Canada, Volume (Units), by Segment, 2008-2015 18
3.4.2 Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Market, Canada, Volume (Units), by Segment, 2015-2022 20
3.5 Bone Densitometers Market, Canada, Average Price ($), 2008-2022 22
3.6 Bone Densitometers Market, Canada, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2014-2015 23
3.7 Bone Densitometers Market, Canada, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2015 24
4 Overview of Key Companies in Canada, Bone Densitometers Market 26
4.1 Hologic, Inc. 26
4.1.1 Company Overview 26
4.2 GE Healthcare Limited 26
4.2.1 Company Overview 26
4.3 Swissray Medical AG 26
4.3.1 Company Overview 26
4.4 Diagnostic Medical Systems SA 27
4.4.1 Company Overview 27
5 Appendix 28
5.1 Research Methodology 29
5.1.1 Coverage 29
5.1.2 Secondary Research 29
5.1.3 Primary Research 30
5.1.4 Market Modeling and Forecasting 31
5.1.5 Company Share Analysis 32
5.1.6 Distribution Share Analysis 33
5.1.7 Benchmarking 33
5.2 GlobalData Consulting 33
5.3 Contact Us 34
5.4 Disclaimer 34
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analysing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.